D. Scott Curry has over 20 years of experience in helping his clients with their estate planning and with the drafting and execution of their Last Wills and Testaments, powers of attorney, and other advance directives. Whether you have a relatively small and basic estate that requires but a simple "sweetheart" Will or whether your estate is fairly large and complex and may require one or more different kinds of trusts, D. Scott Curry will draft for you the wills, trusts, and other instruments that fit your particular estate-planning needs, and he will always strive to do so in the most cost-effective manner that will accomplish your objectives. When it comes to estate-planning and to the drafting of Wills and trusts, there is not one model that fits all sizes or estates. Please let D. Scott Curry craft an estate plan and Will that fits your particular estate-planning needs.
A complete estate plan will typically include some or all of the following instruments:
- Last Will and Testament
- Statutory Durable Power of Attorney
- Special Power of Attorney for Real Estate-Sale Transactions
- Special Power of Attorney for Real Estate-Purchase Transactions
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Directive to Physicians and Family or Surrogates
- Appointment for Disposition of Remains
- Declaration of Guardian in the Event of Later Incapacity or Need of Guardian
- HIPPA Authorization and Release
- Declaration for Mental Health Treatment
- Authorization to Consent to Treatment of Minor
- Authorization Agreement for Non-parent Relative
- Declaration of Appointment of Guardian for My Children in the Event of Death or Incapacity
- Community Property Partition Agreement
- Partition Deed
- A Lifetime Gifting Program
- Special Needs Trust
- Family Limited Partnership
- Out of Hospital Order Do Not Resuscitate
- Record of Anatomical Gift
- Organ Donor Card
- Funeral Instructions
- Prepaid Funeral Plan
- Prepaid Burial or Cremation Plan
- Final Letter to Spouse and/or Family
- Special Instruction to Executor
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am not a citizen of the United States. Can I still have a Will?
- Can I make provisions for my pets?
- What services are available for my child with special needs?